Minimum: 10 hours/week
Schedule: Flexible based on student’s schedule, office hours M – F between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Must be able to work at Big Brothers Big Sisters office, 788 N. Jefferson Street, Suite 600, Mke
Some prearranged evening hours will be required based on events.
Reports to: Vice President of Community Engagement
- Excellent communicate skills, both written and public speaking.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Competent with Office 365 and working knowledge of Social Media.
- Positive attitude, flexible and able to think on your feet.
- Works well independently as well as within a team.
- Dependable and reliable with work schedule and deadlines.
- Assist with monthly BIG newsletter
- Research and create “Things to Do” in the community
- Write articles as assigned
- Assist with ideas, postings, analytics and interacting on BBBS social media
- Assist with evening events with m2.0
- Welcome students, volunteer and assist as needed
- Food set up and clean up
- Help keep materials and supplies organized
Community Recruitment Events
- Prepare folders and marketing materials for events
- Table at events – be interactive, outgoing and engaged
- Take photos during events
Big Futures Program; 15%
- Assist with regular communication via text, email and mail to our graduates
- Assist with June event by helping with program ideas and implementation, invitations, set-up, registration, food service, give-aways, etc.
Additional project and administrative duties as assigned; 5%